Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hello friends, Thank u for reading my blogs friend, but someone has hacked my page or something is wrong...trying to find out...but someone is posting about travel and work materials earn money etc. Whereas I post materials only related to astrology, vastu and fengshui, so plz ignore all such blog enetries. I was away for sometime and in the meantime someone did postings related to travel etc. Which I am deleting.I am unable to find the culprit but plz do understand and co operate with me. I will be checking daily to see if there is no such postings in my blog. Will be posting tips, which u can always read. You can visit my websites www.ritubalaastrology.com & www.astrofutureinsight.com for any help. Thanks Have a wonderful day

5 comments:

Cal Jennings said...

You have a good day as well.

mary alice gerken said...

So glad you are back. Hope you enjoyed your visit with your family. Yes, everything your page came up on my page I deleted it as it was for the hackers use. Sure wish I knew what to tell you and I do not know if the multiply people can help you or not. The only thing I did do was post a glitter in your guestbook.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thank you and so much friends. Thanks for all your good wishes and your affection which binds me to this blog.

ms meerkatz said...

Hello there,
yes I noticed! And was surprised, of course ...
You know what: you'd better contact customer services qnd let them know. This is quite a serious matter!

Best blessings,
Tiina

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes Tina I know its quite serious matter and am doing all the possible things I can do. Thanks for understanding. I wish u all a very happy weekend.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels