Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why in Marriage/ Partnership Match Making is Required - Astrological Aspect !

Marriage is considered as the most sacred event in one’s life. It give u a sense of maturity, responsibility and completeness of life. Marriage enhance the social status of a person. In Hindu mythology it is said that a person repays his/her forefathers through their child, and marriage is the first step in that. So we consider the marriage as a connection between the man and the society.

Marriage is the most important ceremony in the life of an individual & consequently in our society. The parents make all possible efforts to select a right partner for their son/daughter to ensure that their children could be happily married ever after. The long followed tradition in the Indian society is to consult they traditional local astrologers, marriage consultants and pundits for knowing marriage astrology predictions, marriage compatibility astrology services, fixing matches and date and timing of marriage.

But even then sometime some untoward events take place after marriage, even we do everything carefully. Why does it happens ? What are the astrological reasons behind these misfortune events ? As a matter of fact such things are considered as pre-destined, but through minute checking of horoscope of the boy/girl, the unpleasant events could be averted. For astrological analysis of any one's horoscope, the cross examination of a birth chart of any individual with special reference to the houses relating to marriage and marital relations that is - 7th house, 12th house and 2nd house and the planets ruling them as well as Venus, Jupiter, their significance for marriage are required to be analyzed very carefully before reaching any conclusion. These factors should also be checked in the Navamsha chart of native also. So one should be very careful before choosing their life partner and must seek Match Making from any renowned Astrologer.
For seeking consultancy, Visit my website :- http://www.ritubalaastrology.com  and pay just US$ 10

8 comments:

Susan Bevry said...

8/31/1962 & 12/30/1957?

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks dear, as the process of match making involves time and calculations so I cannot give the answers here. But will certainly let u know.

mary alice gerken said...

many people say Aries and Capricorn are not a match. My second husband was a true Aries and I am a complicated Capricorn. For two horned animals we got along great as we understood that conversation was a must and truth and honestly were the most important.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

What you are talking about is as per sun sign..dear. Actual match making is done as per moon sign. It is the moon sign which gives the accurate predictions as moon moves fast astrologically. It covers one zodiac in 2 1/2 days from one zodiac to another where as sun moves in about one month time from one zodiac to another and what u are talking about is sun sign. So maybe by moon sign u must be having compatibility with ur 2nd husband to quite an extent.

mary alice gerken said...

Read about Sun Signs. Never read a book about moon signs. All I know is we sure got along. My nickname is Princess Limpylyte. He gave me this as he just was never sure what I might say or do next. I guess I kept him on his toes. I know he was completely surprised when I became such a vocal activist about many things the councils throughout the years were doing. I wrote letters to the editors and stood in front of the council many, many times chastising them for what they were doing and did they really think what they were doing was the right thing for the City. Did that for several years before he passed and afterwards continued and devloted even more than to city affairs. I stopped doing that in 2001 as I was tired of being a voice of one. I did do some good throughout the years that I am very proud of though.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Well people don't know much about moon sign, as they better know it as Indian vedic astrology. Which is being practised from many ages by our fore fathers etc.
I want to make people aware of this and all those who practise astrology know about it. Fortunately in India every one knows about moon sign but in other parts of the world people are not aware of it. Your nick name is beautiful and now I can relate that why your blogs have politics in them...its ur interest. Good..Keep it up.

Peggy moree said...

I have always been intrigued by astrology.As implyte, aries must be my destination.For was married to an aries for 30 yrs he cheated,so divorced him,2 yrs later we remarried,but when things got a little tough,he cheated again.So divorced him again.Long story short.People laughed said would get burned again,but forgivness is best policy.Anyways every man 3 to be exact,became boyfriends,yes aries some same birth date as x.One was a picies also in march.Is something trying to tell me something?My x is still doing things for me,but I just cannot believe he loves me. lol hugs

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

I am sorry to hear about u but without matching both the horoscopes it is difficult to say what are the reasons. In astrology Planets play an important role in whatever happens in our life.So dear, do not worry. Whatever happens in life is destiny. But if maybe you would have got your horoscopes matched as per Indian Vedic Astrology then you would have come to know that what will happen in your life.As it gives minute details of life. Many times a phase of life is bad and if you know that, then, maybe you can compromise or try and wait for that time period to pass out.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels