Sunday, December 7, 2008

HEALTH AND SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

I have also been providing home remedies about which many of my friends might not be knowing. This is a social service to help cure yourself at home with simple home remedies, which our ancestors used when medicines were not available. To preserve those tips and to help those who are unable to visit doctor and need immediate treatment can use these tips without any side effects.
If you have some remedies then you can also join hands with me and help others by simply posting the remedies that you have been either using or know are effective.
To collect these remedies at one place and to help people you can register yourself in my website www.cureyourself.webs.com and be a part of this noble cause. Tell your friends and all those who need help about this website. Helping even one person will be your part of contribution in this social cause.

In last one year many of my friends were facing many health problem, so this website is also dedicated to help all my friends who are unable to get proper treatment in time. My aim is to help people and this is a small effort in this regard. Join hands with me and help friends and humanity at large.
You can post the articles in your name.
I am sure like earlier, this time also you will help me in this social cause and make it a success.

For astrology, vastu and fengshui consultancy visit my websites- www.ritubalaastrology.com or www.astrofutureinsight.com

5 comments:

mary alice gerken said...

Will go back and now add this to my blog. I do believe in vitamins and take several each day.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks Mary...I will be glad to help others too

R.K Singh said...

Lovely work for noble cause

Susan Bevry said...

oh how cool! I will check it out. I don't have any remedies that I can think of,but am curious to see what is posted. thank you.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks suzy, even if you don't have remedies to post you can use them in case of any emergency as they are medicines available in our home.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels