Monday, November 3, 2008

VASTU TIPS

As also mentioned about many vastu tips...Here are few more for all those who are going to construct a house of their own.While constructing your own house you must keep in mind the following things-

1. South portion and south west portion of your house should be higher than the north or east direction. This means that North and north east portion should be lower than the south or south west portion.

2. The plot of the house should be in square or rectangular shape.It should not be in any irregular form. As irregular forms bring in bad luck, ill-health and results in many other problems.So shape of the plot plays an very important role in vastu.
For more details visit my website www.ritubalaastrology.com and read the articles in vastu section & visit my web blog www.ritubalaastrology.com/blog and also visit my other site www.astrofutureinsight.com

1 comment:

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

As some of my friends have asked about how to find out the directions please do read my earlier post on vastu directions. It will tell you how easy it is to locate the directions.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels