Sunday, November 9, 2008

ASTROLOGY - MARS IN TRANSIT

Mars has changed its position in the transit today. It has shifted  from Libra to Scorpio..  As  Scorpio is ruled by Mars, so Mars is in its own house in the transit.
Mars is considered as malefic planet .  So the Scorpions might have a difficult time. They must control their anger. They must be careful from accidents too. It will be beneficial if you donate red cloth or any other thing which is of red color on Tuesday....This will also save you from  many health and blood related problems. All those in whose horoscope Mars is debilitated or is giving a bad or malefic effect, they must immediately consult an astrologer to get rid of the problems, that are about to come.. Also  those born in Aquarius, Taurus and Gemini  should be careful.

For more contact me through my website www.ritubalaastrology.com and visit my web blog www.ritubalaastrology.com/blog  to read articles on astrology , vastu and fengshui
For those who want to donate money for social cause can donate in my page on donation button. This money is used for helping the poor people .

4 comments:

Chinni Palle said...

hmmm ... I'm a libra.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Good its not bad for librarians

Nokukhanya (Mother of Light) said...

Thank goodness I am a cancerian, but I dont think I am going to get away from it that easy. My chart does not look that brilliant for this month. Sigh. Interesting read though. Did not know you had a website, I am going to have a look at it.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks friend for your interest. I am posting in all my blog postings about my website, so that those who joined late may come to know about it. Beside the above mentioned one I have many other websites too about which I have mentioned in my website and provided links so that if you want you can visit them too. It is not possible to mention about each and every site and my blogs.You will get lot of information in all of them

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels