Thursday, September 4, 2008

GEMSTONES FOR GEMINI - AS PER MOON SIGN

GEMINI

Gemini,which is also known as Mithuan .Its Ascendant  lord is Mercury.The Gemstone for mercury is Emerald.Emerald is green in color. Mercury is related to our mind.It is also related to our communication power. By wearing Emerald we can increase our communication skills. It also increases our commitment and faithfulness. Mercury is related to our brain, therefore by wearing Emerald, can improve our memory.It sharpens the intellect.

Gems generate constructive vibrations in the body. This helps to counter the negative malefic powers released by the planets. When a specific gem,in this case, Emerald, is worn, it brings positive energy and provides a protective aura for the wearer.

But before wearing a gemstone one must consult an astrologer as these gemstones also have a negative effect. One must make sure that it suits the wearer. For more visit my websites

www.astrofutureinsight.com or www.ritubalaastrology.com

5 comments:

Milli Musings said...

I do not own any emeralds even though I am a May born Gemini. I love them though.
Thanks for your information Ritu.



Free Comments and Graphics

connie ? said...

i am a saggetarious ...but every gem i wear is a emerald!

Kellie Billings-Tan said...

I am a Gemini (6/17/56) and used to have an emerald ring, but didn't like to look of the green, so had the stone switched for a sapphire and diamond. In white gold...looks nice...~K~

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Kellie,here by Gemini I mean those having moon sign as Gemini. This is different for each individual. Though your zodiac may be gemini, but it is not necessary that your moon sign will be Gemini.In fact I want to make this very clear to all my friends. Please visit my website, link given above, and read astrology and zodiac section to have a clear idea of moon sign. Here u all are talking about sun sign and not moon sign.

Kitten Britches said...

Emeralds are beautiful and I long to own one but I am an Aries and wonder of the wisdom olf owning one.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels