Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fengshui tips

POISON ARROW-

Poison arrow as the word itself indicates is very harmful for any house.What is poison arrow and its remedies I am sure everyone would like to know.Here I am telling in brief about it.If you have more queries in this regard then please visit my websites - www.ritubalaastrology.com & www.astrofutureinsight.com .For other queries also you can visit my website and contact me through my  e-mail  address.

What is poison arrow ?

Poison arrow could be a straight road or a pole.The poison arrow is anything pointing at your main door.It could be a straight long road forming a T- junction.or any pole etc. This brings dangerous chi into your house. Other locations where chi is too strong are houses on the dead end of a street or those on curved roads.

Remedies -

The harmful effect of hitting chi can be neutralized by means of Feng Shui cures. The 'poison arrow' coming from a westerly direction can be set right by placing a spotlight above the door pointing towards the road. There are other methods also like using PA -QUA mirror outside the house. It should never be be used inside the house. Remedies depends on the type of poison arrow and the direction in which the poison arrow is effecting the chi of the house.

2 comments:

Kitten Britches said...

Very interesting. It's something to think about. Thank you.
Thank goodness, I don't have one of those that I'm aware of.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

welcome friend

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels