Friday, August 1, 2008

Eclipse.- Be very careful

As I had written in my other blog about the solar eclipse which is on 1st Aug  in the afternoon,as per IST. I request you all to please make special prayers during this time. It will leave bad effect mostly as planetary position is not very good at present.So please do make the prayers as per your religion.God is one and he listens to each and everyone of us.I sincerely pray for the well being of everyone.This is just to remind all those who have not read my earlier blog or hv forgotten in any case.May peace prevail...

7 comments:

mary alice gerken said...

Thank you for the reminder. Will need to keep watch as not sure of the time here in Southern California.

Stephen Sanders said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D644BWAUOXo&feature=related

connie ? said...

my friend i need prayer for finances,health,and marriage please help me pray!...love connie

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

My prayers are always with my friend.

connie ? said...

thank you so much:)

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

welcome friend

Kitten Britches said...

I fiknally saw it on the news but it had already happe\ned. I said a prayer immediately.
Thank you for your wisdom.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels