Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vastu tips

As always here are some vastu tips for your home.These will help in bringing happiness health and wealth.Apply and see

1.Your cupboard(almirah) should be placed in the South wall so that  that its door opens in  the North direction.

 2. Always wall clock should  be placed on East or North wall in any room. It should never be placed  on West or South walls.

3. While doing any work always make sure that you sit facing the East or North, as it is considered as the best positions. Sitting facing the West is neither beneficial, nor it makes any loss. But never sit facing the south direction.

4. Always make sure that there is no wastage of water from the taps or any source. Sometimes we are careless and water keeps flowing from the taps in drops.This results in a decrease of happiness and finances. So always try to avoid it or install any new methods to control such water loss.

For more tips visit my websites www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com.

3 comments:

Kitten Britches said...

Good info especially about the water. I hate waste.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks kathy, You can try and see it in your house, the day water will leak in your house you will certainly have some expenditures too.So, its good if one is carefull about it.

Kitten Britches said...

Water did leak this year during a real bad flood season. My roommate didn't want a fan on the carpet (It's too cold Kath) so now I suspect it is moldy under it. I am going to try to see if it can be salvaged after they leave. Otherwise, I will have to tear it up and put down some tile. More money like you mentioned.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels