Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vastu tips for Health, while working on computers

Vastu tips are beneficial for our health also.If vastu principles are followed properly,  then we can see a positive change in our health too. here I am telling few vastu tips which me must keep in our mind while working on computers. We must  take care of  following things -

1
Always while working on computers or even while watching television, make sure that  there is plenty of natural light in the room. So that it dilutes the light energy which comes from the computer screen. But if natural lighting is  not possible, or if the computer is being used at night,, then the use of full spectrum light bulbs should be used.

2. As we know that plants produce negative ions. Computers produce positive ions. So the energy which promotes greater mental clarity  gets affected. By having living plants in the room especially near the computer will help in neutralizing  the positive ions produced by the computers.

3.
Place an amethyst crystal (size is not important) on top of the computer or monitor or near the computer.The Amethyst Crystal helps in re-directing the energy of the computer away from you

4. Move your eyes in and around the room in between , to relax your eyes.
 To know more about vastu, astrology and other related topics and to get solutions to your problems, Please visit my website - www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com  .


7 comments:

Gail L said...

Thanks for the information.

Susan Bevry said...

very good advice thanks

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

You are welcome dear.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

You are welcome dear.

Michelle Garcia said...

Great tips, thank you.

Kitten Britches said...

I know a plant is needed for sure. Where would you get an amethyst crystal? My desk is so cluttered, I'm not sure I'd see it anyway.
You never did mention organization.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Dear Kathy, Amethyst crystal is available in the market.It is of purplish color.You can see the the picture of it in my website in the gemology section.
As far as organization is concerned, dear there are many things that I have not mentioned.I give online consultancy also.So if on any topic any one wants consultation can contact me through my website and I will tell all the things related to their problem.thanks for liking the tips.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels