Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vastu tips - for Financial loss in business

Vastu tips for Financial loss In business

At times we find that suddenly their is loss in business and we are unable to understand the reason, then it is important for us to see and consider the points mentioned below.

1. Is the place of worship near the business plot.

2. Is the place of worship on the right side or in front of the shop or business place.

3. There should be open space in the north east.

4. No heavy machinery or building should be on the north east portion.It should be light and if possible empty.

5.Over head tank should not be constructed in the north east direction.

Besides this there are many things that should be considered if there is being constant loss in business. One must consult a good astrologer. To contact me visit my websites www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com

7 comments:

Kitten Britches said...

The only business I have is the business of living and that is rough enough.
Thanks for the tips.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

I know that dear, will try to sort out ur problem. For mor details visit my website and read in Vastu articles also.

Kitten Britches said...

I must do that later. I fell again today and my legs are all scraped up. I had to call 911 which is an emergency to help me get off of the floor. :-(

Cynabon S. said...

Great tips!

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Kathy take care of yourself dear.My prayers r with you

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks Cyn ,for liking the tips.

Kitten Britches said...

Thanks Ritu....I am going to have to take it more careful and consider hiring someone to live in to help rent free to make sure I'm cared for, taken to Drs. appt., get groceries, get out of the house etc.
Have to get rid of the current roomie though.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels