Friday, July 25, 2008

Gems and Health

Gems play an important role in our life.It is an ancient science of curing many diseases.This is a very effective way of strengthening the benefic planets. Gem therapy, though, is a very costly remedy but it is very effective and also provided the source of such gems is known. There are other parameters attached to wearing a gem for which one should consult an astrologer.
 
Here are some tips -

Allergy - Use Hassonite 4 to 8 Cts.

Anemia - Use Red Coral with Yellow Sapphire.

High Blood Pressure - Use Yellow Sapphire with Pearl

Jaundice - Use Red Coral & Light Blue Sapphire.

 To know about more diseases visit my website www.astrofutureinsight.com and www.ritubalaastrology.com.

 

7 comments:

Diana Stone said...

Great information thank you dear

Kitten Britches said...

I have never heard od hassonite. Tell me more. I have a lot of allergies.

Michelle Garcia said...

What about hematite?

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

For many diseases I have written in my website please visit and read them.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Kathy u can also find the information in my website. Can u please visit my website and read the details. Thanks dear

Kitten Britches said...

I found gems and health and saw that red coral is the gem for me. It doesn't explain what hassonite is though. IO also looked at other sites and will look more.
All is interesting. :-)

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Kathy I have made some additions. U can see it in my website.Hassonite is of say brownish color with yellowish rays mixed.Its difficult to explain.If u r unable to fi9nd then let me know

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels