Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vastu- Its basis- Vastu purush (vastu man)

Vaastu means site, the site for building a house, or a dwelling. Vaastu comprises of house with site and its environment.Vastu purush is the basis of vastu. According to vastu purush we decide how things are to be kept in a house and how a house should be constructed.It is very important part of vastu shastra. We cannot ignore it. If one understands vastu purush, then it is easy to understand the logic behind Vastu, which is being practiced from thousands of years.It is found that it works like a magic.If one follows the rules of vastu then health, wealth and prosperity can easily be archived.

To know more on the topic please read my article on my website www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com, in Vastu articles.So that you know why which direction of ur house should be kept light.

2 comments:

Kitten Britches said...

I shall do that. My house is a nice house but whoever laid it out (probably a man) didn't have a concept of lighting even though I have 3 bay windows. It's always dark and the wood is dark too.
I just renovated the hall bathroom with banana cream paint on the top, beadboard on the bottom, replaced the dark vanity and cabinet behin the commode with natural oak. Yje floor looks like a cross between a muticolored marble and granite. It's in a neutral color. I wil compliment it with cranberry and maybe pink.
It already lightens the room and I haven't gotten the rug and shower curtain yet. The room looks bigger too.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Yes if u follow the principals of vastu,it really works like a magic.I hv seen it at many places myself.People call me for vastu visits, and then I give them advice accordingly.But those who are not able to come the take my advice on maps.I have seen life changing due to vastu.But many people are not aware of it,so I thought if I could bring this awareness amongst people.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels