Wednesday, April 9, 2008

VASTU - DOORS AND WINDOWS

As we all know that doors and windows are meant to provide light and fresh air to the the rooms.The doors also provide passage to the house and rooms.The positive vibrations entering from different directions can be harnessed if they are not properly placed.The size of the doors,their total number,fitting of cracked or broken glass panes all have a bearing on the peace and tranquility of the inhabitants.Even the creaking sound produced by the doors and the windows is not a good sign.We must oil the hinges regularly to avoid it.

Besides this there are many things that must be taken into consideration while making a house .And once you have made a house then also there are many things that should be kept in mind.If you are residing in a residence already made by someone then there are many remedies that one can do in order to remove the negative energies.For this proper consultation is required.

To know more about doors and windows, please visit my website - www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com.Read Vastu articles.For personalised queries consult me by filling the details given in contact form.

4 comments:

Austin Falcione said...

I never knew that keep up the great workp.s.u are awesome

diane riddle said...

I can not stand squeaky doors, after reading this I'll make sure I have plenty of 3in1 oil on hand. Thanks for sharing.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

There are many things that should be considered,but people often ignore those things.Through my website I have tried to give more information.
Ritu Bala
Astro Future Insight

HeyHey YouYou.... said...

very interesting ..i`ll go and read it

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels