Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ox -THE SECOND ZODIAC SIGN OF FENGSHUI- CHINESE ASTROLOGY

Ox is the second zodiac sign of Chinese astrology. Next year will be Ox year. It will start from - 26 Jan 2009 and will be till 13 Feb 2010. Its element will be Earth. Elements of each zodiac keeps chainging every year.
Those born in the Ox Zodiac are mostly  hardworkers..They are solid and of peaceful nature. One can rely on them.They are innocent.They have good management skills,so they are successful in it.Though they are not  very much creative, but they find their own way.They can become good musicians,if they want.They are not much romantic in nature.They cannot tolerate others .Also, they cannot forget the dishonesty of others.They hate dishonesty. But as they are of tolerant nature,they do not show it openly.Due to Their tolerant nature they are usually popular.

To know that who all fall under which Chinese year of astrology please visit my websites-www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com  and read the fengshui article.

2 comments:

R.K Singh said...

HI, NICE PAGE AND YOUR WEBSITE.
RAJ

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

Thanks for visiting my site.I hv tried to provide information on many topics.I will be writing more.Keep reading my Article section.Hv a lovely day
Ritu

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels