Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FENGSHUI -TIPS FOR MARRIAGE, LOVE ETC..

Love is essence of life.Without love life has no meaning.Similarly if love is missing in a married life then there is no meaning to that marriage.So in order to maintain the marriage love is essential.To see that love is maintained between 2 persons we must keep in mind the following things.

1. First of all it is necessary to see their compatibility directions.
2.We must see the element to which they belong.
3. Hang a painting of peony flowers on the southwest wall.
4.One should not sleep under the beam.
5.Do not present a rose with thorns.

For any problems related to love or marriage-Pl consult me through my websites- www.ritubalaastrology.com or www.astrofutureinsight.com.
 


2 comments:

R.K Singh said...

Thanks for the tips.They are very useful.Hw can we come to know about the element? Can you pl give some more tips.Thank you.

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

I will in my future postings try to tell in brief..Thanks for your interest.
Ritu

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels