Friday, April 11, 2008

Fengshui Tips -For Dating after Divorce

Divorce is a very common matter,these days.People especially in european countries often come to me with the question, that what they should do after divorce.They want to remarry.But still face few problems.Here are few fengshui tips for those interested in dating after divorce.-

  •  They should clean out their bedroom  properly.All old things should be removed from the drawers, closets etc.The room should be emptied.
  •  The room should be cleaned with natural cleaners.
  • Cleaning  the room will remove the negative energies of their ex-spouse and  this will  clean all the old  quarrelling residue. If  not cleaned this negative energy can linger on for years, in the room and will not the other relationship to prosper.
  • Removing of negative energies can be done by  ringing a bell, clapping loudly or by  burning incense.
  • Change the paint of the room or re-paint it.
  • Donate old bed sheets and mattresses
For more details You can visit me through my websites - www.ritubalaastrology.com and www.astrofutureinsight.com.

4 comments:

diane riddle said...

Man that seems like a lot of work. Think I'll keep the one I have. Lol Thanks for sharing. I'll keep all this in mind.

Michelle Garcia said...

I wish I had that 5 years ago. Well anyway I have since moved out of that house, and established a new house with a new relationship.

R.K Singh said...

Interesting

RituBala-Astrologer Vastu Consultant said...

thanks for showing your interest.You are always welcome.

ABOUT ASTROLOGER

My photo
New Delhi/Lucknow/Darjeeling, Delhi/UP/WB, India
Coming from a long line of astrologers in the family, I have been providing astro, vastu & feng-shui advice for the past 15 years. An avid reader, I keep myself updated with the endeavor to provide best services to my esteemed clients. I am running several blogs & forum on yahoo360, my space, multiply, face book, yuwie, hi5 etc., on Astrology & Vastu to bring awareness amongst masses. Astrology aims at letting people know their future & plan their life for better living and also make them aware of Indian Vedic Astrology. However Vastu Sashastra sets an examples to the people about the miracles of this ancient science, which helps in bringing health, wealth & prosperity in life.

Blog Archive

Labels